“I had to apologize to Adebayor, and he understood” , Funny Face Reveals

 


Benson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng, a Ghanaian-born comedian better known by his stage name Funny Face, has discussed how his issues with football star Emmanuel Adebayor during his melancholy phase, which caused their relationship to become tense, were resolved. 


In an interview with the comedian that aired on TV3, he said that he had forgiven Adebayor for his unintended error and that he has apologized to him. 


They are still buddies, he claims. You may remember that the comedian, who was depressed at the time, made some derogatory remarks about his buddies, among them Adebayor was included.


“They know the real me and they know what I was going through wasn’t me. So when I came back, I had to apologize to him and he was okay,” he said. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.